Sale of handpans
Cajon was at one time a rhythmic instrument, to which I devoted myself a lot to music. But because I also play the guitar for a long time, over time I started to feel a greater need for a melody in rhythm. But sometimes it’s too much on the guitar 🙂
Then I discovered a instrument called hang, which immediately got me. It moves on the border between rhythm and melody. And he connects these two things in a harmonious soft sound that almost everyone will appreciate.
During my time playing hang, I’ve tried tools from many manufacturers. It is a relatively expensive instrument. You can get quality for 3 thousand Euro and higher. Recently, however, I met a manufacturer who can produce incredibly high-quality instruments for less than half the price.
This is a handpan Panormus from Italy. They excel in precise hand production. The hang is very well tuned to 440Hz, has a beautifully soft sound and long sustain. It rivals much more expensive instruments.
I arranged a series of hangs with the manufacturer Aaran, which is to be tested by me. This means that you can see them in every way I go. Vysočina, Prague, Adršpach, Czech paradise, Tatras and so on 🙂
Currently available instruments
Available in scales
- 10 tones
- Diameter: 56 cm, height 26 cm, weight 4 kg (this is a very compact version of this instrument)
- Material: Thin nitrided steel with anti-corrosion treatment, which really works and the hang does not need as much care as usual
- Price: 800 EUR
Sound sample Panormus Dm (recorded with cheap dynamic microphone without edit):
Available in scale
- 13 tones C dur: A – C – E – G – H – D – H – F – A – C – D – F – E
- Diameter: 61 cm, height 20 cm
- Stative holder
- Material: Thicker nitrided steel with chrome finish
- Used but in perfect condition
- Price: 1300 EUR